Safety Patrol Fundraiser at McDonald's
Tuesday, April 25, 4-7 pm
Bring your family to McDonald's and help support the Wis. Rapids Safety Patrol Program. McDonald's will donate 10% of the proceeds earned from 4-7 pm
Wisconsin Rapids Public Schools Presents:
America’s Most Practical and Entertaining Parent Training
BECOMING A LOVE AND LOGIC PARENT®
A six-week parent training program designed by the Love and Logic® Institute
Would you like to feel more confident as a parent?
Would you like to have more fun parenting?
Would you like to feel more relaxed at the end of the day?
Answers to questions like:
- “How do I get them out of bed in time to catch the bus?”
- “How can I stop my children from bickering and fighting?”
- “How do I get my children to help with the chores without an argument?”
- “Is there a way to discipline my toddler in public without creating a scene?”
- “How can I get my teenage daughter to come home at the agreed-upon time?”
- “How do I get him to stop spitting his peas and whining at dinner?”
And many other day-to-day frustrations.
This course in parenting is designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately.
Dates: Mondays, beginning April 10th and ending May 15th
Location: Pitsch - Check in to the main office
Facilitators: WRPS school social workers - Barb Bondioli, Rachel Sheets, and Tessa Gruszynski
Children ages 6 and older can attend Boys & Girls Club free of charge during the parenting class.
Register by Thursday, April 6th by calling Barb Bondioli (Co-facilitator) at Howe School at (715) 424-6772 ext. 2228, or by emailing her at email@example.com. If you are emailing or leaving a voicemail message, please include your name, phone number, ages of your children, and school where your child(ren) attends. Space is limited, sign up is on a first come, first serve basis.