Working together with home and community, we are dedicated to providing the best education for every student, enabling each to be a thoughtful, responsible, contributor to a changing world.
- We Believe each student is the first consideration of the education process.
- We Believe all students can learn.
- We Believe learning is a life-long process.
- We Believe in a safe, caring, and respectful learning environment.
- We Believe all students should become effective citizens of the community, state, nation, and the world.
- We Believe meaningful home, school, and community involvement is vital to continuous improvement.
Respectful, Responsible, and Safe Washington.
We strive to develop the child as a whole. We hold our students to high expectations and practice being respectful, responsible, and safe in our school and the community. We have a Leader of the Pack focus point that includes a goal in each classroom on a monthly basis that reinforces these beliefs. We encourage families to talk with their child about ways they can be respectful, responsible, and safe at home as well.